Canon PIXMA MP130 driver is a software for a PC to connect with the printer machine. Canon PIXMA MP130 driver is available for free download on this website page.
Canon PIXMA MP130 is a multi-purpose All-in-One printing machine that features direct photo printing system. This easy-to-use printing machine is a perfect printing machine for your home and small office use for quick printing, scanning, and copying files and images instantly.
Canon PIXMA MP130 comes in compact and stylish printing device which makes this printer a suitable printing device to put on your desk at the office. This particular printer machine is able to give you professional quality photos and documents very quickly. It has a built-in memory card slot to assist users in printing directly from their memory card without having to use PC.
Maximum print resolution of this Canon PIXMA MP130 can be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. This printer uses Canon FINE print head system to produce outstanding photos and files effortlessly. This printer can also give you a 10 x 15 borderless photos in only about 58 seconds. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing black and white documents can be up to 18 pages per minutes while printing color files can be up to 13 pages per minutes.
Most of the common operating system being used these days is perfectly compatible with these most recently released printer drivers available on this website. The fact is, some printing machine producers do not provide the driver for few operating system which is not universally used. The following is the list of available printer driver on this website for Canon PIXMA MP130.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver
- Look for the most suitable Canon PIXMA MP130 driver with your OS down below and after that click on the Download Here link in the right side of the table.
- Hold off to the point where the Canon PIXMA MP130 driver download task is completed and after that open up your file directory in the place you save the Canon PIXMA MP130 driver package on your personal computer, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction available up until the Complete/Finish button shows up and afterward your Canon PIXMA MP130 driver has been set up flawlessly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver
- Right simply click the Windows start menu, after which just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Find the Canon PIXMA MP130 driver which you like to uninstall from the computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and your Canon PIXMA MP130 driver has been uninstalled completely.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.2 and Mac OS 10.3|
|Mac OS 10.4|
|Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Brother USA