Canon PIXMA MP150 driver is the software program for a computer to connect with the printer device. Canon PIXMA MP150 driver is available on this website page for definitely free of charge.
Canon PIXMA MP150 is a compact and stylish All-in-One printer machine which features Canon Direct Printing technology and can help you out in printing, scanning, as well as copying your important documents easily. This printing machine allows users to print images and files very quickly from their home.
Canon PIXMA MP150 can instantly deliver premium look outputs at resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution for your clear and vivid photo and crisp documents outputs. The maximum scan resolution on this printing device can be up to 1200 dpi which can definitely provide you with a good quality scan.
The PIXMA MP150 allows users to print at a remarkable speed. This particular printing machine is able to provide you with a 4 x 6 inches stunning images in only around 55 seconds. It can also be easily used to print images directly from your digital camera without having to transfer the image files to your computer beforehand.
Most of the common operating system being used these days is completely supported with all of the most up-to-date printer drivers available on our page. Unfortunately, some printing machine providers do not provide it with the driver for few operating system that is not generally used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this web for Canon PIXMA MP150.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver
- Get the perfect Canon PIXMA MP150 driver for your operating system on the table provided below then simply click on the Download Here option in the right part of the table.
- Hold off until the Canon PIXMA MP150 driver download task is complete then open your file directory where you save the driver software program on your computer system, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction displayed so that the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Canon PIXMA MP150 driver has been installed properly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver
- Right simply click the Windows start menu, then simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Search for the Canon PIXMA MP150 driver that you need to uninstall from the PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Canon PIXMA MP150 driver has been uninstalled completely.
The direction presented previously will work perfectly on Windows 8.1. The steps can be a little bit different on another operating system.
Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon USA