Canon PIXMA MP210 driver is the program that enables your PC to connect with the printer. Canon PIXMA MP210 driver is available for free download on the website page.
Canon MP210 is an All-in-One (AiO) printing device for scanning, copying, and printing your documents and photos at a very low printing cost. It is a perfect companion for college student and individual use at home or small office. This compact and stylish printer can produce sharp and crisp documents and also beautiful photo prints instantly.
Th print speed of Canon PIXMA MP210 is up to 22 pages per minutes for black and white documents and 17 pages per minutes for color photos and images. It can also provide you with a borderless photo at size 10 x 15 cm in only around 46 seconds. The print resolution of this printer is high which is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution while the scan resolution is only up to 600 dpi.
Copying speed of Canon MP210 is also fast. It can give you crisp and clear copies at speed up to 22 copies per minutes in black and white and 17 copies per minutes for color copies. The high-quality copy technology available on this particular printer machine ensures the impressive color on each of your copies.
Most of the popular operating system being used in recent times is definitely supported with the current printer drivers available on this page. Regrettably, some printing device producers do not provide you the driver for few OS that is not generally used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this web for Canon PIXMA MP210.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver
- Look for the perfect Canon PIXMA MP210 driver for your OS below this post and then click on the Download Here link on the right area of the table.
- Hold on until your driver download action is done and after that open the file directory in the place you save the Canon PIXMA MP210 driver software program on your hard disk, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction provided so that the Complete/Finish button comes out and after that your Canon PIXMA MP210 driver has been installed correctly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver
- Right simply click your Windows start menu, and click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program below the programs section.
- Look for the Canon PIXMA MP210 driver which you like to remove on the computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Simply follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Canon PIXMA MP210 driver has been uninstalled properly.
The instruction given earlier works correctly on Windows 8.1. The process to install or uninstall the driver might be a little bit different on another operating system.
Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon USA