Canon PIXMA MP220 driver is a program that allows your PC to communicate with a printer. Canon PIXMA MP220 driver is readily available on this website page for completely free of charge to download.
Canon PIXMA MP220 is a reasonably price multi-function All-in-One printer machine which can be instantly assist you in scanning, printing, and copying your important documents instantly. This sleek and stylish printer machine is an ideal printing machine for everyday use at your home and office.
The PIXMA MP220 can give you good quality output at maximum resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution for clear and sharp photos and documents. Print speed of this particular printing device can be as fast as 22 ppm in printing mono documents and 17 ppm in printing color photos and files.
Canon PIXMA MP220 can also give you borderless photo at size up to 10 x 15 cm in only about 46 seconds. Users can also use this printer to print documents or images from their memory card by inserting it to the memory card slot without having to turn on your computer device.
Most of the well-known OS being used in recent times is definitely supported with all the latest printer drivers available on our page. Nonetheless, some printing device producers do not provide the driver for few OS which is not commonly used. Directly below is the list of available printer driver on this page for Canon PIXMA MP220.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver
- Choose the perfect Canon PIXMA MP220 driver with your operating system below this post then click Download Here button on the right part of the table.
- Hold on to the point where the Canon PIXMA MP220 driver download activity is completed and after that open your file directory in which you save the driver software on your hard disk, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction shown up until the Complete/Finish button shows and afterward your Canon PIXMA MP220 driver has been set up perfectly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver
- Right head over to the Windows start menu, and after that just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MP220 driver you want to remove on the PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Canon PIXMA MP220 driver has been uninstalled completely.
The direction given earlier performs correctly on Windows 8.1. This method will certainly be a little bit different on another operating system.
Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon UK