Canon PIXMA MP230 driver is the software allowing your PC to communicate with the printer. Canon PIXMA MP230 driver is available to download on our website for definitely free of charge at the table provided at the last section of this post.
Canon PIXMA MP230 is a sleek and stylish multi-function photo printing device that can give you high-quality photos together with sharp and clear text on your printed documents. This printer can instantly give you photo lab quality photos at a very reasonable cost using Canon FINE printer ink cartridge.
Maximum print resolution that could be printed on this printer machine is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. The Canon MP230 printer comes readily available with many useful photo editor software like My Image Garden software that can be easily used to edit your beautiful images with Blur Background or Fish Eye filter setting.
Canon MP230 is able to provide you borderless images at size up to 4 x 6″ in approximately 40 seconds. Print speed of this printer in printing black and white documents is as fast as 7 pages per minutes and 4.8 pages per minutes in printing color images and files.
Most of the common OS being used these days is completely compatible with all of the latest printer drivers available on this page. Even so, some printing machine producers do not provide it with the driver for few OS which is not universally used. Directly below is the list of available printer driver on this website for Canon PIXMA MP230.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver
- Choose the most suitable Canon PIXMA MP230 driver with your OS listed below then click Download Here link at the right area of the table.
- Wait a minute until the Canon PIXMA MP230 driver download activity is completed after which open up the file directory in the place you save the driver program on your hard drive, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each of the on-screen instruction displayed so that the Complete/Finish button comes out and then your Canon PIXMA MP230 driver has been set up completely.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver
- Right simply click your Windows start menu, after which just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MP230 driver that you need to uninstall from your PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and your Canon PIXMA MP230 driver has been uninstalled properly.
The instruction provided above is working flawlessly on Windows 8.1. The entire process is going to be little bit different on another operating system.
Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK