Canon PIXMA MP282 driver is a software that allows a computer to connect with a printer device. Canon PIXMA MP282 driver is available on our website article.
Canon PIXMA MP282 is a sleek and affordable multi-function printing device which is able to print high-quality documents and can also produce full HD Movie prints technology. This printer is also able to print website page instantly using Easy-WebPrint EX software available from Canon.
Canon MP282 features high-quality scans, copies, and prints using Canon MP282 printing device. This compact and stylish printing device is a perfect companion for college students who needs a reliable and dependable printing device that be instantly used to produce crisp and sharp text documents at an affordable price.
Print quality produced using Canon MP282 is quite good with the use of high print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution and also 2pl ink droplets for good quality photos and documents. Maximum print speed of this printing device can be as fast as 8.4 ppm in printing mono documents and 4.8 pages per minutes in producing color documents. You could also print a borderless images at size 10 x 15 cm on this printer in only about 43 seconds.
Most of the popular OS used in these days is completely compatible with the most current printer drivers available on this website. Nevertheless, some printing machine makers do not provide it with the driver for few operating system that is not universally used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this article for Canon PIXMA MP282.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MP282 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP282 Driver
- Identify the most suitable Canon PIXMA MP282 driver for your OS below and then simply click on Download Here option at the seconds column on the table below.
- Hold on until your Canon PIXMA MP282 driver download task is completed after which open up the file directory the place where you save the driver package on your hard drive, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction shown until the Complete/Finish button displays and then your Canon PIXMA MP282 driver has been set up altogether.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP282 Driver
- Right simply click on the Windows start menu, then simply click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MP282 driver you want to uninstall from the computer and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Canon PIXMA MP282 driver has been uninstalled properly.
The instruction presented earlier performs perfectly on Windows 8.1. This method would have been a little bit different on another operating system.
Canon PIXMA MP282 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe