Canon PIXMA MP287 driver is a program that allows your computer to connect with a printer. Canon PIXMA MP287 driver is available to download on our website for definitely free of charge.
Canon PIXMA MP287 is a multipurpose printing device that offer fast print speed together with the capability to produce high-quality clear and crisp text on each of your printed documents easily. This particular printer device can definitely assist you in completing your job which is related with scanning, printing together with copying files and documents instantly.
Canon MP287 is able to produce sharp and crisp text on your document due to the use of high quality Canon FINE print head technology together with high print resolution which can be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution which would definitely ensure the best quality you can get on both printed documents and images.
The PIXMA MP287 not only provide you with the good print quality but also with a fast print speed. The print speed of this particular printer device can be as fast as 8.4 ppm in printing mono documents at A4 size documents and 4.8 ppm in printing color images and documents. The maximum scanning resolution on this printer is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. You can scan full size of A4 page on this printer device in only about 15 seconds while copying only would take 37 seconds.
Most of the common operating system used these days is completely supported with all of the most current printer drivers available on this page. Nevertheless, some printing device producers do not give you the driver for few OS which is not universally used. Here is the available printer driver list on this website for Canon PIXMA MP287.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver
- Identify the Canon PIXMA MP287 driver for your OS on the table below after that click Download Here button at the right section of the table.
- Hold off until eventually the Canon PIXMA MP287 driver download task is finished and then open up the file directory that you save the driver software on your hard disk, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction displayed up until the Complete/Finish button shows up and in that case your Canon PIXMA MP287 driver software has been installed flawlessly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver
- Right simply click the start menu icon, and after which click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the Canon PIXMA MP287 driver that you need to uninstall in your PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Canon PIXMA MP287 driver file has been uninstalled completely.
The direction presented in this article performs correctly on Windows 8.1 OS. The steps would possibly be different on another OS.
Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon ID