Canon PIXMA MP460 driver is a software that allows a PC to connect with a printer. Canon PIXMA MP460 driver is available for free download on this website at the last part of this post.
Canon PIXMA MP460 is a multi-purpose photo printer device that comes with an integrated 4.7 cm display for direct and quick printing access without the need to connect it to the computer PC. Users can easily use this built-in screen to preview and select the images from the memory card and print it directly on the printer instantly.
Canon PIXMA MP460 is able to give you premium quality outputs with maximum resolution very quickly. Maximum resolution of this printer is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. The use of Canon FINE printer cartridge technology on this printer will also make sure you can get crisp and clear text on your printed files.
Canon PIXMA MP460 is able to give you premium quality documents instantly. This printer can provide you with a borderless 10 x 15 cm photos in approximately 52 seconds on its default configuration setting. This printer can also help you in copying and scanning your important documents with maximum resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi print resolution. This printer is also able to copy your documents at speed up to 22 copies per minutes for mono documents and 17 copies per minutes for color documents.
Most of the popular operating system used in recent times is definitely supported with the most recent printer drivers available on this page. Yet, some printing machine companies do not provide you the driver for few OS that is not generally used. Directly below is the list of available printer driver on this website for Canon PIXMA MP460.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver
- Choose the perfect Canon PIXMA MP460 driver for your operating system down below after that click Download Here link in the right area of the table.
- Hold off until eventually your Canon PIXMA MP460 driver download task is complete and then open up your file directory the place where you save the Canon PIXMA MP460 driver software program on your desktop, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction available so that the Complete/Finish button shows up and in that case your Canon PIXMA MP460 driver has been installed perfectly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver
- Right head over to your Windows start menu, then just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the Canon PIXMA MP460 driver you want to uninstall from the PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Canon PIXMA MP460 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Europe