Canon PIXMA MP490 driver is a software package that allows a PC to communicate with the printer. Canon PIXMA MP490 driver is available on this website post for free of charge to download.
Canon PIXMA MP490 is a multi-function printing device that can be easily used by anyone at your office or home. This particular printer is able to assist you in assigning your job that needs to scan, copy, as well as print easily. It also features direct digital camera printing together with direct memory printing options using a built-in memory card slot available on the printer.
The PIXMA MP490 has a built-in 4.5″ screen display to ease users in reviewing their photo from the memory card directly on the printer before finally deciding to print it without having to turn on your computer device. This device is able to print at speed as fast as 8.4 ppm for black-and-white documents and 4.8 ppm for color photos and files. It can also produce a borderless image on size up to 10 x 15 cm in approximately 43 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MP490 can produce a great detail of outputs with the use of high print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution on this printer that would ensure the quality of your documents and images. This compact and space-saving printing device is a perfect device for anyone who needs a reliable printer with fast print speed that can be used easily.
Most of the common OS used in these days is completely supported with all of the current printer drivers available on our website. Unfortunately, some printer providers do not provide you the driver for few operating system that is not generally used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this site for Canon PIXMA MP490.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver
- Find the perfect Canon PIXMA MP490 driver with your OS listed below then simply click on the Download Here option in the right section of the table.
- Hold off until the Canon PIXMA MP490 driver download task is complete after which open your file directory where you save the driver program on your desktop, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each of the on-screen instruction provided so that the Complete/Finish button shows and afterward your Canon PIXMA MP490 driver has been installed completely.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver
- Right click your Windows start menu, and then click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MP490 driver which you want to remove in your PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Canon PIXMA MP490 driver has been uninstalled completely.
The instruction provided in this article performs correctly on Windows 8.1. The entire process will probably be little bit different on another operating system.
Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon AU