Canon PIXMA MP495 driver is the software program enables the computer to communicate with the printer. Canon PIXMA MP495 driver is available for free here on our website on the table provided based on the compatible OS at the last part of this particular post.
Canon PIXMA MP495 is a compact and stylish multi-purpose All-in-One printer device that offers many useful features to help you in printing, copying, and scanning many documents easily. This printer has a built-in Wi-Fi technology enables you in operating the printer directly from other compatible devices. The printer functionality can be used directly from many compatible devices such as iPad, iPhone and Android smart phone devices effortlessly.
Print resolution of Canon MP495 can be up to 4800 dpi print resolution which make sure you could possibly get sharp and crisp documents as well as stunning graphics. Printing a 8.5 x 11 inches images with almost without any border can be performed in approximately 26 seconds.This particular printer machine could perform at speed rate as fast as 8.8 images per minutes for monochrome files and 5 images per minutes for color images and graphics.
Most of the well-known operating system used in recent times is definitely compatible with the most current printer drivers available on our website. Nonetheless, some printing machine vendors do not provide the driver for few operating system that is not universally used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this article for Canon PIXMA MP495.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver
- Have a look for the perfect driver for your operating system listed below and then click on the Download Here button at the right part of the table.
- Hold off until the Canon PIXMA MP495 driver download progress is completely done and then open up the file directory in which you save the Canon PIXMA MP495 driver software on your desktop, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all the on-screen instruction shown until the Complete/Finish button pops up and then your Canon PIXMA MP495 driver has been installed flawlessly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver
- Right click on the Windows start menu, then simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Find the Canon PIXMA MP495 driver you want to remove from your PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and your Canon PIXMA MP495 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
The instruction presented earlier will work correctly on Windows 8.1. The process to install and uninstall the Canon MP495 driver will probably be little bit different on another OS.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe