Canon PIXMA MP530 driver is a software for a computer to connect with the printer device. Canon PIXMA MP530 driver is available on this website for free of charge to download.
Canon PIXMA MP530 is a multi-purpose All-in-One printer device that comes with automatic document feeder technology along with fax capability to help you in sending and receiving multiple fax on this printing device effortlessly. This printer is a suitable solution for your individual use at home and workplace.
Canon PIXMA MP530 can instantly provide you with high-quality outputs with fast print speed. Maximum print speed of this printer can be up to 29 pages per minutes in printing black-and-white documents and 19 pages per minutes in printing color documents and images. Users can also print a borderless photos at size up to 10 x 15 cm in about 51 seconds. Copying speed of black-and-white documents can be as fast as 28 copies per minutes while printing color copies can be up to 19 copies per minutes.
The PIXMA MP530 printing device can instantly help you in copying, scanning, and printing your documents on both of its sides automatically with maximum print resolution for best quality. Maximum print resolution of this printer device is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution while scan resolution can be up to 2400 dpi resolution.
Most of the popular operating system used in these days is completely supported with all the newest printer drivers available on this page. But, some printing device producers do not provide it with the driver for few operating system which is not generally used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this web for Canon PIXMA MP530.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver
- Choose the most suitable Canon PIXMA MP530 driver for your operating system below this post then click on the Download Here link on the right section of the table.
- Hold on right up until your Canon PIXMA MP530 driver download task is finished after which open the file directory the place where you save the Canon PIXMA MP530 driver package on your computer system, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each of the on-screen instruction displayed up until the Complete/Finish button comes up and in that case your Canon PIXMA MP530 driver has been set up properly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver
- Right click on the Windows start menu, after which just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Look for the Canon PIXMA MP530 driver you want to uninstall in your PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Canon PIXMA MP530 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Europe