Canon PIXMA MP540 driver is a software that allows a computer to connect with a printer. Canon PIXMA MP540 driver is available for download on this website post for completely free of charge.
Canon PIXMA MP540 is a sleek and stylish multi-function printing device which is able to give you high-quality outputs and many features as well. This printing device comes at a very affordable price that makes this printer is a suitable printer to use at your home or small business office use.
Canon PIXMA MP540 comes with 5-individual printer ink cartridge system which ease you in replacing the cartridge of this printer separately. Users can also print a borderless images up to 10 x 15 cm on this printing device in only around 41 seconds of their time. It also comes with dual paper tray system for completing your multiple task easily.
Canon MP540 features high print resolution that can be up to 9600 dpi resolution for sharp and really clear outputs on each of your essential images and documents. This printer also comes with a built-in memory card slot that allows users to print their photos and documents from the memory card instantly and directly on the printer device without having to turn on their PC.
Most of the common operating system used nowadays is completely compatible with all the most up-to-date printer drivers available on our website. Nevertheless, some printing machine makers do not provide you with the driver for few OS which is not universally used. Below is the list of available printer driver on this site for Canon PIXMA MP540.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver
- Identify the perfect Canon PIXMA MP540 driver for your OS on the table provided below and after that click on Download Here link in the right area of the table.
- Hold off until the Canon PIXMA MP540 driver download process is completed after which open up your file directory in the place you save the driver software on your desktop, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction provided up until the Complete/Finish button comes up and after that your Canon PIXMA MP540 driver has been installed fully.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver
- Right head over to your Windows start menu, then just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Search for the Canon PIXMA MP540 driver that you prefer to remove on the PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Canon PIXMA MP540 driver has been uninstalled completely.
The direction given in this article will work flawlessly on Windows 8.1. The steps might be a little bit different on another OS.
Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe