Canon PIXMA MP550 driver is a package that allows your computer to connect with a printer. Canon PIXMA MP550 driver is readily available on our website post for definitely free of charge.
Canon PIXMA MP550 is a premium multi-function photo printing device that comes as a perfect printing machine for individual use at home or small workplace. This compact and affordable printer features many advanced and useful features like quick copying, printing, and scanning speed, professional quality prints, and 5-separated printer cartridges for better quality prints on your documents and images.
Canon MP550 comes with Canon FINE print head system and high print resolution that can be up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution. For that reason, this particular printing device can instantly produce high-quality sharp and clear quality prints on your documents and photos.
The PIXMA MP550 printer has a built-in 5 cm color screen display and a built-in memory card slot that be used for printing your documents and photos from the memory card and print it directly on the printer device without having to turn on and connect your printer to the computer beforehand. Maximum print speed of this particular printer is as fast 9.2 ppm for mono documents and 6 ppm for color images and documents. You can also print a borderless images on this printer in only around 39 seconds.
Most of the common operating system used these days is fully supported with all the most up-to-date printer drivers available on our page. Nonetheless, some printer vendors do not provide you the driver for few operating system that is not universally used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this site for Canon PIXMA MP550.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MP550 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP550 Driver
- Find Canon PIXMA MP550 driver for your operating system below and after that click Download Here option in the right side of the table.
- Wait a minute right up until your Canon PIXMA MP550 driver download activity is complete then open the file directory in which you save the driver package on your PC, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction available so that the Complete/Finish button comes out and after that your Canon PIXMA MP550 driver has been set up fully.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP550 Driver
- Right press the windows icon logo, then click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Look for the Canon PIXMA MP550 driver that you want to uninstall from the PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Canon PIXMA MP550 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
The direction given earlier runs flawlessly on Windows 8.1. The steps might be a little bit different on another operating system.
Canon PIXMA MP550 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon AU