Canon PIXMA MP560 driver is the software enables your computer to communicate with the particular printer. Canon PIXMA MP560 driver is available for free download on this website at the last part of this post.
Canon MP560 is a stylish wireless All-in-One printer that has a built-in 2.0 inches LCD screen, high print resolution together with 5 individual printer ink system. This printer can definitely assist you in printing from anywhere near the printer location using wireless printing features.
The maximum print resolution of this printer is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution ensuring the vivid and detail colors on your photo prints. This printer can be used for printing borderless images at size 8.5 x 11 inches. Canon PIXMA MP460 also comes with automatic duplex printing options for printing double-sided documents quickly and easily. You can use this features to reduce the use of the papers at your office for less important documents and save money on printing cost up to 50%.
Most of the popular OS being used nowadays is definitely supported with the latest printer drivers available on this website. But, some printing machine makers do not provide the driver for few OS which is not commonly used. Below is the list of available printer driver on this web for Canon PIXMA MP560.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver
- Find the compatible Canon MP560 driver for your operating system down below and then click on the Download Here button in the right side of the table.
- Wait until the driver download process is fully completed and after that open up the file directory where you save the Canon PIXMA MP560 driver software on your hard drive, then just double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction available up until the Complete/Finish button pops up and afterward your Canon PIXMA MP560 driver has been set up altogether.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver
- Right simply click on the Windows start menu, and click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the Canon PIXMA MP560 driver that you need to uninstall from your computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and your printer Canon PIXMA MP560 driver has been uninstalled properly.
The direction given previously will work correctly on Windows 8.1. The steps in installing or uninstalling the Canon PIXMA MP560 driver can be a little bit different on another operating system.
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon USA