Canon PIXMA MP640 driver is a program that allows your PC to communicate with a printer. Canon PIXMA MP640 driver is available to download on this website article for absolutely free of charge.
Canon PIXMA MP640 is a stunning multi-function printing device which comes readily available with Wi-Fi connectivity and fast scanning, printing, and copying features using both Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection technology. This premium high-quality printing device can deliver premium quality images very quickly at your home or small workplace.
Canon MP640 not only features good print quality but also quick print speed. Print speed of this particular printing device is fast. This particular printing device is able to print up to 9.2 ppm for mono documents and 8.1 ppm for color documents and photos.
The PIXMA MP640 printer comes with Canon FINE print head technology with 1 picoliter ink droplets with premium quality print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi color print resolution. Which is why users can instantly get high-quality professional-look documents and correct color detail on their images. This printer can also deliver a borderless image at size 10 x 15 cm in approximately 20 seconds.
Most of the common OS used nowadays is definitely supported with all the most recently released printer drivers available on this website. However, some printing machine providers do not give you the driver for few OS that is not universally used. The following is the compatible printer driver list on this particular website for Canon PIXMA MP640 printer.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MP640 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP640 Driver
- Find the most suitable Canon PIXMA MP640 driver for your OS on the table provided below then simply click on the Download Here option in the right area of the table.
- Wait right up until your Canon PIXMA MP640 driver download action is done and then open up the file directory in the place you save the driver software on your computer system, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction provided until the Complete/Finish button comes out and in that case your Canon PIXMA MP640 driver has been installed fully.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP640 Driver
- Right simply click the Windows start menu, and then click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MP640 driver that you prefer to remove in your PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Canon PIXMA MP640 driver has been uninstalled properly.
The instruction given earlier performs correctly on Windows 8.1. This method will be a little bit different on another operating system.
Canon PIXMA MP640 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon AU