Canon PIXMA MP970 driver is the software programs needed to use Canon PIXMA MP970 printer on compatible operating system. Canon PIXMA MP970 driver is obtainable for completely free at the bottom of this post.
Canon PIXMA MP970 is a professional multi-purpose printer device which can be instantly used for quick copying, printing, and scanning process for your essential documents instantly. This printer device comes with 7-individual cartridge system to make sure users can get premium quality images and sharp text on their printed documents instantly.
Canon PIXMA MP970 offer borderless photos at size up to 4 x 6 inches at maximum resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution. The best quality outputs from this printer can be printed at speed up to 35 seconds. Users can also easily scan their photos along with its negatives with maximum resolution up to 4800 x 9600 dpi print resolution on this printing device effortlessly.
Maximum print speed of this printer can be up to 30 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 22 pages per minutes for color files and documents. Canon PIXMA MP970 printing device also comes with a built-in 3.5 inches screen display to ease users in previewing your photos at maximum print resolution. This printing device also comes with a built-in memory card slot to help you in printing your files directly from the printer machine.
Even though the vast majority of operating-system will work fine with Canon PIXMA MP970 driver. There may be a little probability that some operating-system is not suitable for Canon PIXMA MP970 driver. You ought to look at the list of compatible systems listed below just before downloading Canon PIXMA MP970 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MP970 driver that is certainly work with your OS beneath, then press Download Here button.
- Look up your Canon PIXMA MP970 driver on the computer system, subsequently double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Canon PIXMA MP970 driver is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA MP970 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon PIXMA MP970 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a while until eventually your Canon PIXMA MP970 driver is fully uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction above was described by using Windows 8. Procedures on a different os may very well be different.
Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Europe