Canon PIXMA MP980 driver is a software that allows your PC to connect with the printer. Canon PIXMA MP980 driver is available for free download on this website page.
Canon PIXMA MP980 is a multi-purpose wireless printer device that comes with 6-individual printer device that also comes with grey printer cartridge to help you in printing vivid and bright color on your images and crisp text on your printed files and documents.
Canon PIXMA MP980 is able to print maximum print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution and 4800 x 9600 dpi scan resolution. This printing device can also provide you with a borderless photos at size up to 4 x 6 inches in about 20 seconds. This printer can also help you in printing double-sided documents and reduce the paper usage at your office up to 50 percent.
Canon PIXMA MP980 also comes with an integrated 3.5 inches display which can help you in printing your files and photos from the memory card directly from the printer device without having to use your computer. You can also use the built-in Ethernet and wireless connectivity on this printer to print from many compatible devices easily.
Most of the popular OS used in these days is completely compatible with these latest printer drivers available on this page. Regrettably, some printer producers do not provide it with the driver for few operating system which is not generally used. Directly below is the list of available printer driver on this post for Canon PIXMA MP980.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver
- Identify the perfect Canon PIXMA MP980 driver with your operating system on the table below then click on Download Here link at the right side of the table.
- Hold on right up until your Canon PIXMA MP980 driver download task is finished and after that open up your file directory wherever you save the Canon PIXMA MP980 driver program on your computer system, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction available up until the Complete/Finish button appears and after that your Canon PIXMA MP980 driver has been set up altogether.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver
- Right simply click your Windows start menu, and after that just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MP980 driver which you want to remove from the PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Canon PIXMA MP980 driver has been uninstalled properly.
Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon USA