Canon PIXMA MP990 driver is a software that allows a computer to connect with a printer. Canon PIXMA MP990 driver is available for free on this website page at the last section of this post.
Canon PIXMA MP990 is a professional quality multi-purpose printer machine which comes with an integrated 3.8 inches display screen and wireless connection features. It also features automatic duplex printing technology to help you in printing double-sided documents automatically.
Canon PIXMA MP990 is able to give you professional quality outputs with resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution. This particular printing device can definitely give you crisp and clear text on your printed files since this printer uses 5-individual printer cartridge including grey color for vivid and rich color on your photographs. This printer can also give you a borderless 4 x 6 ” images in only about 20 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MP990 also comes with a built-in 4800 dpi high-resolution CCD Scanner including a film adapter that can be instantly used to scan your 35 mm film instantly. Plus, this affordable and easy-to-operate printing device can also help you in printing your files and documents from your flash disk or memory card directly on the printer without the use of PC.
Most of the common OS used these days is fully supported with the most up-to-date printer drivers available on our website. Nevertheless, some printing machine vendors do not provide you the driver for few OS which is not commonly used. Below is the list of available printer driver on this website for Canon PIXMA MP990.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver
- Choose the most suitable Canon PIXMA MP990 driver with your OS on the table provided below and after that click on Download Here link in the right section of the table.
- Hold on to the point where the Canon PIXMA MP990 driver download process is complete then open your file directory wherever you save the Canon PIXMA MP990 driver software program on your personal computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction available up until the Complete/Finish button pops up and afterward your Canon PIXMA MP990 driver has been installed perfectly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver
- Right simply click your Windows start menu, and click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Search for the Canon PIXMA MP990 driver which you want to remove on the PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and your Canon PIXMA MP990 driver has been uninstalled properly.
Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon USA