Canon PIXMA MX310 driver is the software enables your computer to communicate with the printer. Canon PIXMA MX310 driver is available for free download here on this particular website post.
Canon MX310 is a compact All-in-one printer machine that comes with fax features for your active business environment. It also comes with auto document feeder (ADF) features to help you in scanning and copying large amount of documents up to 30 page in only a few click of the button.
The PIXMA MX310 comes readily available with a built-in screen to help you out in operating the printer device directly on the device without connecting it to the computer. This printer comes with a good print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. Printing a borderless images at size up to 4 x 6 inches can be instantly performed by making use of this printer machine in approximately 46 seconds.
Print and copy speed of this printer is speedy. the print speed of Canon MX310 is as fast as 22 pages per minutes in printing mono documents and 17 pages per minutes in printing color documents while the copy speed would be as fast as 22 copies per minutes for mono documents and 17 copies per minutes for color photos and documents. You can significantly improve your work productivity at your business office by using this remarkable printer device.
Most of the well-known OS being used nowadays is fully supported with all the most recent printer drivers available on this page. Regrettably, some printer manufacturers do not provide you the driver for few OS that is not universally used. Below is the list of available printer driver on this web for Canon PIXMA MX310.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver
- Get the perfect Canon PIXMA MX310 driver with your OS below this article and then click on the Download Here button on the right part of the table.
- Wait until finally your Canon PIXMA MX310 driver download action is completed after which open the file directory in the place you save the driver software program on your laptop, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction shown until the Complete/Finish button comes out and after that your Canon PIXMA MX310 driver has been installed properly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver
- Right click your Windows start menu, and then just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Search for the Canon PIXMA MX310 driver that you prefer to remove on the PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Canon PIXMA MX310 driver has been uninstalled properly.
The direction given above works correctly on Windows 8.1. The entire process will certainly be a little bit different on another operating system.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon USA