Canon PIXMA MX360 driver is a software program that allows your computer to connect with a printer. Canon PIXMA MX360 driver comes available on this website for completely free.
Canon PIXMA MX360 is a multi-function printing device that can assist you in completing your job that needs printing, scanning, as well as copying documents or files regularly. It comes with fax functionality and also automatic document feeder features which is able to help you in scanning and copying multiple files easily.
The PIXMA MX360 is able to print your documents fast. Maximum print speed of this printer would be as fast as 8.4 pages per minutes in printing black-and-white documents and 4.8 pages per minutes in printing color documents and images. It features Quick Start Technology that allows users to instantly use the printer instantly after it has been turned on. Printing borderless images on this printer would take only around 4 seconds.
Canon MX360 printer comes with Canon FINE print head technology and good print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution for premium looks and vivid color on your images and crisp text on each of your printed files. This printer also allows user to print their documents from the USB flash drive directly on the printer via USB slot available without having to connect it to the computer PC beforehand.
Most of the common OS being used in these days is fully supported with all the current drivers available on this website. Nonetheless, some printing device companies do not give you the driver for few operating system that is not generally used. The following is the list of available driver on this website for Canon PIXMA MX360.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver
- Choose the most suitable Canon PIXMA MX360 driver for your OS on the table provided below and then click Download Here button in the right section of the table.
- Wait to the point where the Canon PIXMA MX360 driver download task is complete and then open your file directory wherever you save the driver software program on your computer system, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction available up until the Complete/Finish button pops up and in that case your Canon PIXMA MX360 driver has been set up altogether.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver
- Right simply click on your Windows start menu, then simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MX360 driver which you like to uninstall in your computer and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Canon PIXMA MX360 driver has been uninstalled completely.
The direction provided earlier runs flawlessly on Windows 8.1. The process can be a little bit different on another operating system.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon AU