Canon PIXMA MX374 driver is the software for your computer to communicate with the printer. Canon PIXMA MX374 driver is available for free on this website page.
Canon PIXMA MX374 is a very easy-to-operate multi-purpose printing device which can instantly assist you in doing your job at your home or office quickly. This particular printing device comes with a built-in automatic document feeder (ADF) features which can be instantly used for up to 30 page of documents.
Canon PIXMA MX374 is a very affordable printing device which can instantly help you in lowering your printing budget at your office and print your document in an effective and efficient way. This particular printing device features FastFront technology that allows users to easily change the printer cartridge and refill the paper instantly from the front side of the printer.
The PIXMA MX374 can give you high-quality documents at resolution up to 4800 dpi print resolution. The print speed of this particular printing device is also impressive. This printer can deliver your documents at speed as fast as 8.7 pages per minutes in printing mono documents and 5 pages per minutes in printing color files and photos. You can also copy your documents at fast speed in around 23 seconds.
Most of the popular operating system being used in these days is definitely compatible with these latest printer drivers available on our page. Yet, some printer vendors do not provide you the driver for few operating system that is not universally used. Directly below is the list of available printer driver on this website for Canon PIXMA MX374.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver
- Identify the most suitable Canon PIXMA MX374 driver for your OS down below then click on Download Here button in the right section of the table.
- Hold on until the Canon PIXMA MX374 driver download task is completed then open up the file directory where you save the driver program on your PC, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction displayed until the Complete/Finish button pops up and afterward your Canon PIXMA MX374 driver has been installed flawlessly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver
- Right click on the Windows start menu, and then just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Look for the Canon PIXMA MX374 driver that you want to uninstall from the PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your Canon PIXMA MX374 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
The direction provided above runs flawlessly on Windows 8.1. This method will be a little bit different on another operating system.
Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe