Canon PIXMA MX375 driver is a software that enables your PC to connect with a printer. Canon PIXMA MX375 driver is available for free download on this website post at the table below.
Canon PIXMA MX375 is a multi-function printing device that offer professional quality prints together with good quality scans. This sleek and stylish printer offer many beneficial features like auto document feeder that is able to hold as many as 30 pages of documents together with FastFront Design system that ease users in reload papers and change cartridges.
Canon MX375 is an affordable and reasonably priced printer device that features Canon FINE print head technology together with high print resolution that can be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution for crisp and sharp text on your documents and good color detail on your images and photos. This easy-to-use printer comes as a perfect companion for your individual use at home or small workplace.
Canon PIXMA MX375 printer can produce premium quality document very quickly. It is able to give you mono documents at speed as fast as 8.7 pages per minutes and 5 pages per minutes in printing color documents. It can also print a borderless photos up to 10 x 15 cm at speed as fast as 46 seconds on A4 size paper and the copying speed can be as fast as 23 seconds.
Most of the popular operating system used nowadays is definitely supported with all the most current printer drivers available on this page. But, some printing device companies do not give the driver for few OS which is not universally used. The following is the list of available printer driver on this article for Canon PIXMA MX375.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver
- See the Canon PIXMA MX375 driver for your operating system down below and after that click on the Download Here option on the right area of the table.
- Hold on until finally your Canon PIXMA MX375 driver download activity is completed and then open up your file directory wherever you save the driver package on your hard disk, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction provided until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your Canon PIXMA MX375 driver has been set up fully.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver
- Right click the start menu logo, and after that click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MX375 driver which you want to uninstall from the computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and your Canon PIXMA MX375 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
The direction presented in this article is working correctly on Windows 8.1. This method will be a little bit different on another operating system.
Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe