Canon PIXMA MX420 driver is a software that allows your PC to connect with the printer. Canon PIXMA MX420 driver is available on the website post for free of charge to download.
Canon PIXMA MX420 is a premium multi-function Wi-Fi office printing machine which can be a perfect device to be used at your office or home for your individual use. The wireless connectivity on this particular printing device allows users to print from different kind of mobile devices and PC easily.
The PIXMA MX420 features auto document feeder (ADF) technology that allows users to copy and scan multiple documents effortlessly up to 30 pages. It also has an integrated 2.5 inches display that can be used for previewing and editing your images directly on the printer device without turning on your computer or PC.
Canon PIXMA MX420 can produce a borderless photo at size up to 8.5 x 11 inches in a perfect quality. Users can print their photos and documents directly from their mobile smart phone device such as iPad, iPod, iPhone, and other kind of Android-based mobile smart phone and tablet devices. Users can also uses the built-in memory card slot to printer their essential documents or photos from the memory card directly.
Most of the popular operating system being used in these days is perfectly compatible with all the latest printer drivers available on our website. Even so, some printing device manufacturers do not give you the driver for few OS that is not generally used. The following is the list of available printer driver on this site for Canon PIXMA MX420.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver
- Get the most suitable Canon PIXMA MX420 driver with your operating system below and after that click on the Download Here button in the right side of the table.
- Hold on until your Canon PIXMA MX420 driver download activity is done and after that open the file directory that you save the driver package on your computer system, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each and every on-screen instruction shown so that the Complete/Finish button shows and then your Canon PIXMA MX420 driver has been installed altogether.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver
- Right press your Windows start menu, and just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Search for the Canon PIXMA MX420 driver which you want to remove on the computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Canon PIXMA MX420 driver has been uninstalled properly.
The direction given earlier will work correctly on Windows 8.1. This method is often a little bit different on another OS.
Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon AU