Canon PIXMA MX525 driver is the software that allows a PC to connect with a printer. Canon PIXMA MX525 driver is available for free download on our website page.
Canon PIXMA MX525 is a professional quality multi-purpose All-in-One printer device that comes with automatic document feeder, automatic double-sided printing technology and Wi-Fi connectivity as well. This particular printing device comes as a perfect solution at your workplace to complete your works.
Canon PIXMA MX525 comes with wireless connectivity that allows users to share printer’s functionality with many co-workers at their office easily. This printer also comes with an integrated 6.2 cm display screen to help users in setting and configuring the printer’s menu directly without having to use the computer.
Canon PIXMA MX525 can also be easily used wirelessly from many compatible mobile smartphone devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch through the use of Apple AirPrint technology. It also features a built-in USB slot to help you in printing your files and documents from your USB flash disk effortlessly.
Print speed of this Canon MX525 printing device is also remarkably quick. This printing device can deliver your documents at maximum print resolution up to 4800 dpi print resolution with speed up to 9.7 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 5.5 pages per minutes for color images. This printer can also give you a borderless A4 size documents in about 21 seconds.
Most of the common operating system being used in these days is fully compatible with the current printer drivers available on our page. Regrettably, some printer makers do not provide you the driver for few operating system that is not universally used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this post for Canon PIXMA MX525.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver
- Identify the most suitable Canon PIXMA MX525 driver with your operating system below this post after that click on the Download Here button in the right part of the table.
- Wait a minute right up until your Canon PIXMA MX525 driver download task is complete and after that open the file directory in which you save the Canon PIXMA MX525 driver software on your computer system, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction shown up until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your Canon PIXMA MX525 driver has been set up completely.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver
- Right click on your Windows start menu, and then just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MX525 driver which you like to uninstall from the PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Canon PIXMA MX525 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK