Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is a particular software enabling laptop computer to communicate with a printer. Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is readily available for free download on the page.
Canon PIXMA MX532 is a really wireless high heeled multi-purpose All-in-One (AiO) printer system for your home or little office use. The printing system can come with a perfect mobile printing ways to repair print or scan files and images from any sort of smartphone or mobile devices quite quickly. It sports PIXMA Printing Option (PPS) technologies to print from several popular cloud solutions such as Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Twitter, along with Dropbox.
Canon PIXMA MX532 empowers consumers to print double-sided files and reduced paper use up to 50%. The built-in 30-page capacity automatic document feeder cassette can also facilitate users to copying, copying, and scanning lots of files and documents immediately. The printing system also provides maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dots per inch color print resolution for vivid and vibrant color presses on your own images.
Canon PIXMA MX532 consists of 4-individual printer cartridge attributes and might deliver borderless 4×6″ photos in only about 46 seconds. The highest print speed of this printer in printing black files maybe 9.7 pages a few minutes for mono files and 5.5 pages a few minutes for color printed documents and files.
Most of the common operating system being used these days is definitely supported with all of the latest printer drivers available on our page. Even so, some printing machine vendors do not give you the driver for few operating system which is not generally used. Down below is the list of the available printer driver on this site for Canon PIXMA MX532.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
- Choose the perfect Canon PIXMA MX532 driver with your OS below after that click on the Download Here option at the right part of the table.
- Wait a minute to the point where the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver download action is complete and then open your file directory wherever you save the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver software on your hard drive, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction available so that the Complete/Finish button pops up and in that case, your Canon PIXMA MX532 driver has been installed correctly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
- Right simply click your Windows start menu, and then click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver which you like to remove on the computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Canon PIXMA MX532 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|