Canon PIXMA MX535 driver is a package that allows a PC to connect with a printer. Canon PIXMA MX535 driver is available for free download on this website page.
Canon PIXMA MX535 is a multi-function All-in-One printer device that comes with automatic document feeder (ADF) technology and wireless connectivity to assist you in printing files and photos from many kind of devices instantly. You can easily scan, copy and print many documents and photos by using this compact and reliable printing device.
Canon PIXMA MX535 is a premium quality wireless printing device that can be easily used from many smartphone devices such as iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone by using Apple AirPrint features or using Google Cloud Print software for android smartphone and tablet devices. This printer also comes with FastFront system to ease users in refilling the paper and change the printer cartridges instantly.
Canon PIXMA MX535 comes with Canon FINE print head technology and can produce premium quality print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution to make sure the print output is sharp and crisp. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing mono documents is up to 9.7 pages per minutes and 5.5 pages per minutes for color files and photos. It can also deliver a borderless A4 size documents in around 46 seconds.
Most of the popular OS being used nowadays is fully supported with all of the newest printer drivers available on our page. However, some printing device companies do not provide you the driver for few operating system which is not universally used. Listed below is the list of available printer driver on this page for Canon PIXMA MX535.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver
- Find the perfect Canon PIXMA MX535 driver for your operating system below this post and then click Download Here option at the right side of the table.
- Wait a minute right until your Canon PIXMA MX535 driver download task is complete after which open the file directory wherever you save the Canon PIXMA MX535 driver program on your laptop, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction displayed so that the Complete/Finish button pops up and in that case your Canon PIXMA MX535 driver has been installed perfectly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver
- Right simply click on the Windows start menu, then click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Look for the Canon PIXMA MX535 driver that you would like to uninstall in your computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Canon PIXMA MX535 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK