Dell 2230D driver is a software that allows a PC to connect with a printer device. Dell 2230D driver is available for free download on our website page at the last section of this post.
Dell 2230D is a monochrome laser printer machine which comes as a reliable and high-performance printing machine that comes with many useful features from this compact and space-saving design printer. This particular printer machine is a suitable device for those who need to print black-and-white documents at their home or small office instantly.
Dell 2230D comes in compact and stylish design and can instantly print your premium quality outputs very quickly. This printer can be easily put on your desk without having to provide such a big area for it. This printing machine can deliver crisp and sharp outputs on your documents up to 1200 dpi print resolution.
Dell 2230D is able to print many documents at your home or office very quickly. Maximum speed of this printer in printing your documents can be up to 33 pages per minutes in printing A4 paper size documents. This particular printing machine comes with high-capacity paper tray that can handle up to 250 pages of paper. It also features automatic double-sided printing technology to print on both side of your documents instantly.
Dell 2230D can definitely you in printing multiple files instantly. Maximum print speed of this printing device can be up to 33 pages per minutes in printing on A4 paper size files. This printer comes with high-capacity input paper tray which can hold up to 250 sheet of papers. It also comes with auto duplex printing technology to help you in printing double-sided documents automatically.
Most of the well-known operating system being used these days is completely supported with all the current printer drivers available on our page. But, some printing device companies do not provide you the driver for few OS that is not generally used. Listed below is the list of available printer driver on this website for Dell 2230D.
List of Compatible OS with Dell 2230D Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Dell 2230D Driver
- Choose the most suitable Dell 2230D driver for your operating system below this article and then click on Download Here link at the right side of the table.
- Hold off until your Dell 2230D driver download action is done then open up the file directory in the place you save the Dell 2230D driver package on your computer system, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction displayed so that the Complete/Finish button pops up and afterward your Dell 2230D driver has been set up perfectly.
How to Uninstall Dell 2230D Driver
- Right simply click on the Windows start menu, and after that simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Locate the Dell 2230D driver that you would like to remove from your computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Dell 2230D driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Dell 2230D Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|