Dell 968 driver is the software that allows a PC to communicate with a printing device. Dell 968 driver is available for free download on our website page.
Dell 968 is a professional quality multi-function printing device which can instantly assist you in printing, faxing, copying, and scanning many documents and files very quickly. This compact and stylish multi-function printer device can deliver your documents very quickly.
Dell 968 is able to print your files and documents at speed as fast as 32 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 27 pages per minutes for color files and photos with maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution to deliver high-quality photos and documents instantly.
Dell 968 also comes with PictBridge functionality to print outstanding quality outputs along with a built-in wireless network that allows users to print their essential documents wirelessly. This printer also features auto document feeder functions that can hold up to 50-pages of paper. It also has an integrated 2.4″ screen display to use the printer directly without using the PC.
Most of the well-known operating system being used nowadays is definitely supported with the current printer drivers available on this page. The fact is, some printing machine vendors do not provide you with the driver for few OS that is not commonly used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this website for Dell 968.
List of Compatible OS with Dell 968 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available Mac OSNot Available
How to Install Dell 968 Driver
- Find the perfect Dell 968 driver for your operating system on the table below then click on the Download Here button at the right part of the table.
- Wait a minute to the point where your Dell 968 driver download action is completed then open up your file directory in the place you save the Dell 968 driver software program on your laptop, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each and every on-screen instruction displayed until the Complete/Finish button shows and then your Dell 968 driver has been installed correctly.
How to Uninstall Dell 968 Driver
- Right click the Windows start menu, and then simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the Dell 968 driver that you need to uninstall on the computer and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Dell 968 driver has been uninstalled completely.
Dell 968 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|