Dell C1765NF driver is a program which allows your PC to connect to the printer. Dell C1765NF driver is available for free download on our website article.
Dell C1765NF can be a multi-function color laser printer that will assist users in printing, copying, scanning, additionally to faxing multiple documents and files effortlessly. This stylish computer printer also features an integrated network interface connectivity to help relieve users in utilizing this device from multiple PC.
Dell C1765NF weighs around 15 Kg with the dimension of 41 cm x 37.9 cm x 33.8 cm. The printing device also has 295 MHz processors and 128-MB Ram capacity. Furthermore, It has an integrated 2 inches screen size to help users in utilizing the printer device without using the computer.
The quickest print speed of this Dell C1765NF printer could be as fast as 15 pages per minutes for black-and-white printed documents and 12 pages per minutes for color print outputs. The very best print resolution printed out of this particular printer can be up to 600 x 600 dpi print resolution which may be improved around 1200 dpi on image quality outputs.
Most of the popular OS used nowadays is definitely compatible with all the most up-to-date printer drivers available on this page. However, some printer producers do not provide you with the driver for few OS that is not generally used. Listed below is the list of the available printer driver on this site for Dell C1765NF.
List of Compatible OS with Dell C1765NF Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Dell C1765NF Driver
- Look for the perfect Dell C1765NF driver with your operating system below this post then click Download Here button on the right part of the table.
- Hold off until eventually your Dell C1765NF driver download process is completed then open the file directory the place where you save the Dell C1765NF driver program on your hard drive, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction available so that the Complete/Finish button comes out and after that, your Dell C1765NF driver has been installed fully.
How to Uninstall Dell C1765NF Driver
- Right press your Windows start menu, and after that click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Look for the Dell C1765NF driver which you want to uninstall from your PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Dell C1765NF driver has been uninstalled properly.
Dell C1765NF Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|