Dell P513w driver is a software that enables your PC to communicate with a printer. Dell P513w driver is available for free download on the website page.
Dell P513w is a multi-function All-in-One wireless photo printer machine that can deliver high-quality photos very quickly. This printing machine can definitely help you to print premium quality photos from many kind of devices easily. It can also print files or photos from the memory card by inserting it to the memory card slot on this printer.
Dell P513w can instantly assist you in printing, scanning as well as copying many documents and files with maximum print outputs from virtually anywhere through the use of its built-in wireless printing technology on this printing device.
The Dell P513w can deliver professional quality documents at speed as fast as 33 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents while printing color files or documents can be up to 30 pages per minutes. This printing device also comes with automatic duplex printing technology to print double-sided documents automatically.
Most of the popular operating system being used in recent times is completely compatible with these newest printer drivers available on our page. Yet, some printing machine companies do not give the driver for few operating system which is not universally used. Listed below is the list of available printer driver on this post for Dell P513w.
List of Compatible OS with Dell P513w Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Dell P513w Driver
- Choose the perfect Dell P513w driver with your OS on the table provided below and then click on the Download Here link in the right part of the table.
- Wait right up until your Dell P513w driver download process is complete after which open your file directory in the place you save the Dell P513w driver software on your hard disk, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction available up until the Complete/Finish button shows and in that case your Dell P513w driver has been installed properly.
How to Uninstall Dell P513w Driver
- Right simply click on the Windows start menu, and click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Search for the Dell P513w driver that you prefer to uninstall on the computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Dell P513w driver has been uninstalled completely.
Dell P513w Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|