Epson Expression Home XP-400 driver is a program that allows a PC to connect with a printer. Epson Expression Home XP-400 driver is available on this website post for definitely free of charge to download.
Epson Expression Home XP-400 is a compact and stylish multi-function All-in-One printing device which comes as a perfect solution for your home and small office use. This printer also comes with an integrated wireless connectivity which is really easy-to-use for printing directly from your mobile smart phone device effortlessly.
The functions of Epson XP-400 printer can be shared with other people at your home or office easily. It also features Epson connect that can definitely help you in printing your stunning photos and files directly from your mobile smart phone devices. This particular device is also fully supported with Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print system.
Epson XP-400 has an integrate memory card slot which can be easily used for printing files or photos from your memory card directly from the printer device without the need to turn on your PC. It also comes with individual printer cartridge system to make sure you can get impressive print quality.
Most of the popular OS being used these days is perfectly compatible with all of the most current printer drivers available on our page. Regrettably, some printing device companies do not give you the driver for few OS that is not commonly used. The following is the list of available printer driver on this article for Epson Expression Home XP-400.
List of Compatible OS with Epson Expression Home XP-400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Expression Home XP-400 Driver
- Get the most compatible Epson Expression Home XP-400 driver for your operating system down below and then just click on the Download Here option on the second column on the table.
- Wait to the point where your Epson Expression Home XP-400 driver download process is complete and then open up the file directory wherever you save the driver package on your computer system, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow the instruction provided until the Complete/Finish button shows up and after that your Epson Expression Home XP-400 driver has been completely set up.
How to Uninstall Epson Expression Home XP-400 Driver
- Right click on the start menu icon on your Windows 8.1 OS, then click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the Epson Expression Home XP-400 driver you want to remove from the PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the instruction on your screen until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Epson Expression Home XP-400 driver has been uninstalled completely.
The direction presented above will work perfectly on Windows 8.1. The entire process would be a little bit different on another operating system.
Epson Expression Home XP-400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Epson