Epson Expression XP-860 driver is a software that allows a computer to connect with a printer. Epson Expression XP-860 driver is available on this website page for completely free of charge to download.
Epson Expression Photo XP-860 is a profession high-quality multi-purpose photo printer device that is really easy to use by any individual at your home or workplace. This printer comes with wireless connectivity for quick printing from many compatible devices from virtually anywhere.
Epson XP-860 printing machine can deliver professional quality images and files from this compact and easy-to-use photo printer. This sleek and stylish printer can instantly deliver a borderless 8 x 10″ photos with premium quality outputs.
The Epson Expression Photo XP-860 has an integrated 4.3 inches color touchscreen display that allows you to control the printer directly without the need to use your computer device. It also features automatic document feeder and auto duplex printing technology to help you in scanning and copying multiple documents automatically.
Epson XP-860 printer device can also deliver a borderless 4 x 6″ photos in about 10 seconds. Users can also print a black-and-white documents at speed up to 9.5 pages per minutes and print color files at speed up to 9 pages per minutes. Printing a files directly from your mobile smartphone devices like iPad, iPod touch, iPhone or Android smartphone device can also be done instantly.
Most of the popular OS used these days is definitely supported with these latest printer drivers available on our website. However, some printer vendors do not make available the driver for few OS that is not universally used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this page for Epson Expression XP-860.
List of Compatible OS with Epson Expression XP-860 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Expression XP-860 Driver
- Get the most suitable Epson Expression XP-860 driver with your OS on the table provided below and then click on the Download Here button in the right side of the table.
- Hold off until eventually the Epson Expression XP-860 driver download task is done after which open the file directory where you save the Epson Expression XP-860 driver package on your desktop, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction shown so that the Complete/Finish button comes out and then your Epson Expression XP-860 driver has been set up properly.
How to Uninstall Epson Expression XP-860 Driver
- Right simply click your Windows start menu, and simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Search for the Epson Expression XP-860 driver which you want to remove in your computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Epson Expression XP-860 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Epson Expression XP-860 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Epson