Epson FX-890 driver is the particular software program that enables your laptop or computer to communicate with a printer. Epson FX-890 driver is available for free download on our page.
A full-featured, high-value star, the Epson FX-890N provides the durability and ease of use required for critical daily print requirements. This 9-pin, narrow-carriage workhorse boasts an MTBF rating of 20,000 power-on hours (POH) and speeds of up to 680 cps. Engineered for seamless integration, it provides Parallel, USB, and additional connectivity options. Contains an inside 10 / / 100 Base-TX Ethernet print server.
Print Server supports Windows® 3.x / 95 / 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP, Novell Netware, Linux and UNIX. Novell tested and approved. Additional it includes Epson Remote Configuration Manager™ applications for easy printer setup and simple setting selections via most Windows operating systems. Ideal for rugged environments, this robust printer is also the very best drop-in replacement for the Epson FX-880 / / 880+ / 980 or Okidata® Microline® 320 / 320 Turbo.
Epson’s full-featured, high-value FX-890N serial-impact printer provides the durability and ease of use required for daily printing. This 9-pin, dot-matrix, narrow-carriage workhorse boasts an MTBF rating of 20,000 power-on hours (POH) and speeds of up to 680 cps (characters per second). Engineered for seamless integration, even though the FX-890N’s vents contain concurrent, USB 1.1, still another slot for optional interface cards, combined using an inside 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet print server with support for Windows (3.x, 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, and XP), Novell Netware, Linux and UNIX, and Macintosh OS 7.x or later or OS X.
Its easy-to-install 7.5 million-character ribbon cartridge boosts productivity and ensures a low cost per page, while its 400 million-character print-head presence interrupts its dependability. Contained Epson Remote Configuration Manager software simplifies printer setup and placing choice through all Windows operating systems. Ideal for rugged environments, the printer is going to be the great replacement for your Epson FX-880/ /880+/980 or Okidata Microline 320/320 Turbo. It handles breeds approximately seven components thick through four convenient paper paths, and also its own control panel that is redesigned involves a mode and other intuitive capacities.
Most of the well-known OS being used in recent times is definitely supported with the current printer drivers available on our page. The fact is, some printing device providers do not provide the driver for few operating system that is not generally used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this web for Epson FX-890
List of Compatible OS with Epson FX-890 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson FX-890 Driver
- Find the most suitable Epson FX-890 driver for your OS down below and after that click on Download Here button at the right area of the table.
- Hold off until finally your Epson FX-890 driver download task is complete and then open the file directory that you save the Epson FX-890 driver package on your hard drive, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow each and every on-screen instruction displayed until the Complete/Finish button shows up and after that your Epson FX-890 driver has been set up correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson FX-890 Driver
- Right simply click your Windows start menu, then simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Locate the Epson FX-890 driver that you prefer to remove from the PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Epson FX-890 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Epson FX-890 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|