Epson FX-890N driver is a software which allows your computer to connect with your printing device. Epson FX-890N driver is available for free download on the website page.
A full-featured, high-value celebrity, the Epson FX-890N provides the durability and ease of use required for critical daily print requirements. This 9-pin, narrow-carriage workhorse boasts an MTBF rating of 20,000 power-on hours (POH) and speeds of up to 680 cps. Engineered for seamless integration, it provides Parallel, USB, and additional connectivity options. Includes an interior 10 / 100 Base-TX Ethernet print server.
Print Server supports Windows® 3.x / 95 / 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP, Novell Netware, Linux and UNIX. Novell tested and approved. Furthermore, it includes Epson Remote Configuration Manager™ applications for easy printer setup and simple setting selections via most Windows operating systems. Ideal for rugged environments, this robust printer is your greatest drop-in substitute for the Epson FX-880 / / 880+ / 980 or Okidata® Microline® 320 / 320 Turbo.
The exceptionally dependable Epson lx-350 comes with a mean time between failures of 10, 000 working hours, which is ideal for front and back office applications requiring constant paper or multi-part stationery. An extremely inexpensive printer to operate, the lx-350 helps save money with its own high ribbon return of 4 thousand figures and its reduced energy consumption. Using only 1.1 Win Sleep styles and 27 W once powered, the lx-350 is characterized by power Star because of its outstanding energy efficiency. Easy to include, the lx-350 features sequential, parallel and USB interfaces as standard, and also will fit neatly on desks due to the compact layout and cable control program.
Epson’s full-featured, high-value FX-890N serial-impact printer gives the durability and ease of use necessary for daily printing. This 9-pin, dot-matrix, narrow-carriage workhorse boasts an MTBF rating of 20,000 power-on hours (POH) and speeds of up to 680 cps (characters per second). Engineered for seamless integration, even the FX-890N’s vents comprise concurrent, USB 1.1, another slot for optional interface cards, along with also an inner 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet print server with support for both Windows (3.x, 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, and XP), Novell Netware, Linux and UNIX, and Macintosh OS 7.x or later or OS X.
Its easy-to-install 7.5 million-character ribbon cartridge boosts productivity and ensures a low cost per page, while its 400 million-character print-head life warrants its dependability. Contained Epson Remote Configuration Manager software simplifies printer setup and setting option through all Windows operating systems. Ideal for rugged environments, the printer is going to be the ideal drop-in substitute for your Epson FX-880/ /880+/980 or Okidata Microline 320/320 Turbo. It manages strains around seven elements thick through four convenient paper paths, and also its redesigned control panel includes a more lock-out mode and other intuitive capabilities.
Most of the popular operating system being used in recent times is completely supported with all of the most current printer drivers available on this website. Nonetheless, some printing device manufacturers do not provide you with the driver for few OS which is not generally used. Below is the list of available printer driver on this web for Epson FX-890N
List of Compatible OS with Epson FX-890N Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson FX-890N Driver
- Search for the perfect Epson FX-890N driver for your operating system listed below then simply click on the Download Here button on the right area of the table.
- Hold off right until the Epson FX-890N driver download process is complete after which open your file directory wherever you save the Epson FX-890N driver software on your desktop, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each and every on-screen instruction shown until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your Epson FX-890N driver has been set up flawlessly.
How to Uninstall Epson FX-890N Driver
- Right simply click your Windows start menu, and after that simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the Epson FX-890N driver that you prefer to uninstall from your computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Epson FX-890N driver has been uninstalled properly.
Epson FX-890N Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|