Epson L1300 driver is the software that enables a computer to connect to the printing device. Epson L1300 driver is available for free download on the page.
Epson L1300 premium quality printer machine that could deliver superior quality print outputs as wide as A3 paper size documents. This really is a very first 4 color printer with original printer tank system that could deliver as wide as A3 print outputs very rapidly. It’s an affordable cost printer which can present you with good quality documents very rapidly.
Epson L1300 features outstanding hi-capacity printer ink tank system which can be easily refilled with simply getting to pay around 5.50 US Dollar for starters original ink bottles. While using default starter ink tank pack, users can print around 7100 sheets black-and-white-colored-colored documents effortlessly.
Epson L1300 delivers your high-quality print outputs as quickly as possible as rapidly as 15 pages per minutes. The printer uses Micro Piezo print head technology with high-resolution print outputs up to 5760 dpi print resolution which ensures the premium looks inside your files and pictures.
Most of the common OS being used these days is fully compatible with all of the current printer drivers available on our page. The fact is, some printing machine makers do not provide you with the driver for few OS that is not generally used. Directly below is the list of the available printer driver on this web for Epson L1300.
List of Compatible OS with Epson L1300 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson L1300 Driver
- Choose the perfect Epson L1300 driver with your operating system listed below then click on Download Here option on the right part of the table.
- Wait until finally your Epson L1300 driver download action is finished and then open your file directory in which you save the Epson L1300 driver software on your personal computer, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow all the on-screen instruction displayed up until the Complete/Finish button pops up and after that your Epson L1300 driver has been set up completely.
How to Uninstall Epson L1300 Driver
- Right head over to the Windows start menu, after which simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Search for the Epson L1300 driver that you need to remove from your computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and your Epson L1300 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Epson L1300 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|