Epson L355 driver is a program that allows your device to communicate with the printer. Epson L355 driver is available for download on this website article at the last section of this post for definitely free of charge.
Epson L355 is a multi-function printing device features high page-yield cartridge technology together with Wi-Fi connection technology for quick and instant print from different kind of devices. The Wi-Fi features on this particular printer device enables you to use printer on multiple platform whether at home or office.
The Epson L355 comes available with sleek and stylish design that makes it a perfect printer to put on your work desk at home or workplace. This printer comes with a high-yield ink bottle on the purchase which makes it a perfect printer to print a lot of documents without having to change or refill the printer ink regularly. One black ink bottle for this printer can provide you up to 4000 pages.
Print speed of Epson L355 printer machine can be as fast as 33 ppm in printing mono documents on draft mode setting and 9 ppm on the default speed setting. You can effortlessly print large amount of documents by using this particular printing device and improve your work performance at the office increasingly.
Many OS used in general would be perfectly compatible with the recently released drivers available on our website page. Even so, some printing machine manufacturers do not provide the driver for some operating system which is not commonly being used globally. Here is the list of available printer driver on this article for Epson L355.
List of Compatible OS with Epson L355 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson L355 Driver
- Choose the most suitable Epson L355 driver with your OS on the table provided below then click Download Here link at the right area of the table.
- Hold on until the Epson L355 driver download activity is complete and after that open the file directory where you save the driver software on your laptop, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each of the on-screen instruction provided until the Complete/Finish button shows and afterward your Epson L355 driver has been set up perfectly.
How to Uninstall Epson L355 Driver
- Right click on the Windows start menu, after which simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Locate the Epson L355 driver that you would like to uninstall from your PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and your Epson L355 driver has been uninstalled properly.
The instruction presented above runs perfectly on Windows 8.1. The entire process would be a little bit different on another OS.
Epson L355 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Epson EU