Epson LQ-2090 driver is a particular package allowing your personal computer to connect with the printing machine. Epson LQ-2090 driver is readily available for free download on the website.
The Epson LQ-590 and Epson LQ-2090 attract performance to the 24pin segment. Along with higher speed printing up to 529 characters per second, they are amazingly compact, strong and dependable. This is perfect for the relentless everyday demands of active environment such as doctors´ operations, banksand travel agencies and freight forwarders. Versatile paper direction includes as standard, for fastand flexible printing of orders and invoices, tags, system event logs, cheques and barcodes.
Epson LQ-2090 offers the highly effective print head technology produces high excellent text and images for applications that are crucial. Offers an MTBF rating of 20,000 Power to facilitate increased productivity without downtime. Ribbon cartridge guarantees that the price per page and enhances the requirement for ribbon adjustments that are routine. Provides four convenient paper paths to accommodate cut sheet paper and continuous forms up to five components thick for greater flexibility.
Epson LQ-2090 provides parallel and USB interfaces, plus a slot for optional interface cards, for example high-speed Ethernet, for greater compatibility with practically any stage. Improved menu navigation permits fast and simple alterations to printer configurations. Maximum Print Speed Black: 529 cps Network Ready: Yup Printer Type: Dot Matrix Monthly Duty Cycle Pages: 20,000. Just compatible with Windows 95, 98, 2000, Me, XP and NT 4.0.
Most of the well-known OS being used in these days is definitely supported with all the most current printer drivers available on this page. But, some printing machine makers do not provide it with the driver for few operating system which is not commonly used. Listed below is the list of available printer driver on this post for Epson LQ-2090
List of Compatible OS with Epson LQ-2090 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson LQ-2090 Driver
- Get the perfect Epson LQ-2090 driver for your operating system on the table below after that click on the Download Here link in the right section of the table.
- Wait until the Epson LQ-2090 driver download task is completed then open up the file directory that you save the Epson LQ-2090 driver package on your personal computer, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each of the on-screen instruction shown up until the Complete/Finish button pops up and after that your Epson LQ-2090 driver has been installed altogether.
How to Uninstall Epson LQ-2090 Driver
- Right click on the Windows start menu, and just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Select the Epson LQ-2090 driver which you like to uninstall from your computer and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and then your Epson LQ-2090 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Epson LQ-2090 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|