Epson LQ-2090 driver is a single software which enables your computer or laptop to communicate with a printer. Epson LQ-2090 driver is available for free download on our page.
The Epson LQ-590 and Epson LQ-2090 bring superb performance. Together with high speed printing up to 529 characters per second, they are incredibly compact, strong and reliable. This is perfect for the relentless everyday demands of active environment such as doctors´ operations, banksand travel agencies and freight forwarders. Versatile paper direction includes as standard, such as fast, flexible printing of invoices and ordersand tags, system event logs, cheques and barcodes.
Epson LQ-2090 offers the potent 24-pin print head technology produces high quality text and images for applications. Offers an MTBF rating of 20,000 Power On Saturdays to ease greater productivity . Ribbon cartridge guarantees that the cost per page and enhances the requirement for ribbon adjustments that are routine. Provides four convenient paper paths to accommodate cut sheet paper and continuous forms up to five components thick for greater flexibility.
Epson LQ-2090 provides parallel and USB interfaces, plus a slot for optional interface cards, for example high-speed Ethernet, for greater compatibility with practically any stage. Improved menu navigation enables fast and simple adjustments to printer configurations. Maximum Print Speed Black: 529 cps Network Ready: Yup Printer Type: Dot Matrix Duty Cycle Pages: 20,000. Just compatible with Windows 95, 98, 2000, Me, XP and NT 4.0.
Most of the well-known OS being used in recent times is definitely supported with these newest printer drivers available on our website. Unfortunately, some printing machine producers do not provide the driver for few OS that is not generally used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this page for Epson LQ-2090
List of Compatible OS with Epson LQ-2090 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson LQ-2090 Driver
- Identify the most suitable Epson LQ-2090 driver with your operating system on the table below then simply click on Download Here option in the right section of the table.
- Wait to the point where your Epson LQ-2090 driver download process is completed and after that open up the file directory where you save the Epson LQ-2090 driver package on your computer, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction available so that the Complete/Finish button displays and afterward your Epson LQ-2090 driver has been installed completely.
How to Uninstall Epson LQ-2090 Driver
- Right press your Windows start menu, and after that just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Locate the Epson LQ-2090 driver that you prefer to uninstall from your PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Epson LQ-2090 driver has been uninstalled properly.
Epson LQ-2090 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|