Epson LX-350 driver is a single package that allows your personal computer to connect with your printing device. Epson LX-350 driver is available for free download on the website.
The exceptionally reliable Epson LX-350 comprises an average time between failure of 10,000 working hours, which is ideal for front and back office software requiring constant paper or multi-part stationery. An extremely inexpensive printer to function, the LX-350 helps preserve cash with its own high ribbon return of 4 million figures together with its low energy consumption.
Using just 1.1W in sleep mode along with 27W once powered, the LX-350 is characterized by ENERGY STAR because of its exceptional energy efficiency. Simple to include, the LX-350 has Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces as standard, and can match neatly on desks because of the compact layout and cable control program.
Epson introduces a brand new printer using the identical technologies, reliability, and high quality of its predecessors, however with a much more compact demonstration and robustness. The most recent LX-350 has durable and rapid EPSON 9-Pin technologies, prints around 347 characters every second and is excellent for front and back office software requiring constant paper or multi-part stationery. More dependable than the LX-350 comprises an average time between failure of 10,000 working hours.
Most of the well-known OS being used in these days is fully compatible with all the most recently released printer drivers available on this page. Nevertheless, some printer companies do not provide it with the driver for few OS which is not universally used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this web for Epson LX-350
List of Compatible OS with Epson LX-350 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson LX-350 Driver
- See the most suitable Epson LX-350 driver with your OS listed below and then click on the Download Here option in the right side of the table.
- Hold off until your Epson LX-350 driver download process is done after which open the file directory that you save the Epson LX-350 driver package on your personal computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all on-screen instruction provided until the Complete/Finish button pops up and after that your Epson LX-350 driver has been set up completely.
How to Uninstall Epson LX-350 Driver
- Right head over to your Windows start menu, then click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Search for the Epson LX-350 driver you want to remove on the PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and your Epson LX-350 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Epson LX-350 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|