Epson LX-350 driver is a particular package enabling your computer to connect with a printing device. Epson LX-350 driver is available for free download on our page.
The exceptionally dependable Epson LX-350 comprises a mean time between failure of 10,000 working hours, which is ideal for back and front office applications requiring continuous paper or multi-part stationery. A very inexpensive printer to operate, the LX-350 helps preserve cash with its own high ribbon return of 4 million figures together with its reduced energy consumption.
Using just 1.1W in sleep mode along with 27W once powered, the LX-350 is characterized by ENERGY STAR because of its outstanding energy efficiency. Simple to incorporate, the LX-350 has Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces as normal, and can match neatly on desks because of the compact design and cable management program.
Epson introduces a brand-new printer with precisely the same technology, reliability, and high caliber of its predecessors, but using a far more compact demonstration and robustness. The most recent LX-350 has lasting and fast EPSON 9-Pin technology, prints approximately 347 characters each second and is great for front and back office applications requiring continuous paper or multi-part stationery. More reliable than the LX-350 involves a mean time between failure of 10,000 operating hours.
Most of the popular operating system used in these days is fully compatible with all of the current printer drivers available on this page. The fact is, some printing device providers do not give the driver for few operating system which is not generally used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this post for Epson LX-350
List of Compatible OS with Epson LX-350 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson LX-350 Driver
- Search for the perfect Epson LX-350 driver with your OS below and then click Download Here option in the right side of the table.
- Wait right until the Epson LX-350 driver download activity is completed and after that open the file directory in which you save the Epson LX-350 driver program on your hard drive, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction shown up until the Complete/Finish button shows up and afterward your Epson LX-350 driver has been set up altogether.
How to Uninstall Epson LX-350 Driver
- Right press the Windows start menu, then click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Locate the Epson LX-350 driver which you want to remove from your computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and your Epson LX-350 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Epson LX-350 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|