Epson LX-350 driver is a particular program that allows your computer to connect with the printing device. Epson LX-350 driver is available for free download on the page.
The exceptionally dependable Epson LX-350 includes a mean time between failure of 10,000 working hours, which is fantastic for back and front office applications requiring continuous paper or multi-part stationery. An extremely economical printer to function, the LX-350 helps preserve cash with its very own high ribbon yield of 4 million figures along with its low energy intake.
Using just 1.1W in sleep mode and 27W after powered, the LX-350 is distinguished by ENERGY STAR due to its outstanding energy efficiency. Simple to incorporate, the LX-350 has Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces as normal, and can fit neatly on desks as a result of the streamlined layout and cable management program.
Epson introduces a brand-new printer using precisely the same technology, reliability, and high caliber of its predecessors, but with a far more compact demonstration and robustness. The newest LX-350 has durable and rapid EPSON 9-Pin technology, prints approximately 347 characters every second and is excellent for back and front office software requiring continuous paper or multi-part stationery. More dependable than the LX-350 comprises an average time between failure of 10,000 operating hours.
Most of the popular OS used in these days is completely compatible with all of the most recently released printer drivers available on our website. Nevertheless, some printer providers do not provide you with the driver for few OS which is not generally used. Listed below is the list of available printer driver on this page for Epson LX-350
List of Compatible OS with Epson LX-350 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson LX-350 Driver
- See the most suitable Epson LX-350 driver with your OS listed below and then click on the Download Here option in the right side of the table.
- Hold off until your Epson LX-350 driver download process is done after which open the file directory that you save the Epson LX-350 driver package on your personal computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all on-screen instruction provided until the Complete/Finish button pops up and after that your Epson LX-350 driver has been set up completely.
How to Uninstall Epson LX-350 Driver
- Right head over to your Windows start menu, then click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Search for the Epson LX-350 driver you want to remove on the PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and your Epson LX-350 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Epson LX-350 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|