Epson LX-350 driver is a particular software which enables your computer to connect with a printing machine. Epson LX-350 driver is available for free download on our website.
The exceptionally reliable Epson LX-350 comprises a mean time between failure of 10,000 working hours, which is great for back and front office applications requiring constant paper or multi-part stationery. An extremely economical printer to function, the LX-350 helps preserve cash with its own high ribbon return of 4 million figures along with its reduced energy intake.
Using just 1.1W in sleep mode and 27W once powered, the LX-350 is characterized by ENERGY STAR due to its outstanding energy efficiency. Easy to integrate, the LX-350 has Parallel, Serial and USB ports as standard, and may fit neatly on desks thanks to the streamlined design and cable management program.
Epson introduces a brand new printer using precisely the same technologies, reliability, and higher caliber of its predecessors, but using a much more compact presentation and robustness. The newest LX-350 has lasting and rapid EPSON 9-Pin technology, prints around 347 characters every second and is great for back and front office software requiring constant paper or multi-part stationery. More dependable than the LX-350 involves an average time between failure of 10,000 operating hours.
Most of the well-known OS used in recent times is completely compatible with all the latest printer drivers available on our page. Even so, some printer vendors do not give the driver for few operating system that is not commonly used. Listed below is the list of available printer driver on this web for Epson LX-350
List of Compatible OS with Epson LX-350 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson LX-350 Driver
- Search for the perfect Epson LX-350 driver with your OS below and then click Download Here option in the right side of the table.
- Wait right until the Epson LX-350 driver download activity is completed and after that open the file directory in which you save the Epson LX-350 driver program on your hard drive, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow all of the on-screen instruction shown up until the Complete/Finish button shows up and afterward your Epson LX-350 driver has been set up altogether.
How to Uninstall Epson LX-350 Driver
- Right press the Windows start menu, then click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Locate the Epson LX-350 driver which you want to remove from your computer and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and your Epson LX-350 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Epson LX-350 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|