Epson Stylus NX130 driver is a software enabling your personal computer to communicate with the printer. Epson Stylus NX130 driver is available for free download on our website.
Epson Stylus NX130 is a premium excellent computer printer to your office use or your home requirements. This printing system comes with printer cartridge technologies that will facilitate consumers in changing the printer cartridge.
Epson Stylus NX130 can create superior quality fade and water-resistant presses in your printed papers from its DURABrite cartridge’s usage. Maximum print speed of the printer at providing your files is as 28 pages a minute. The top scan resolution of the printer device is made up to 1200 dpi.
Epson Stylus NX130 will provide you the print resolution up to 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution. This device can provide your documents as quickly a few minutes for documents and 15 pages a couple of minutes for color files. It may provide a 4 x 6 inches photos to you in only approximately 93 seconds.
Most of the well-known OS used nowadays is perfectly compatible with all the newest printer drivers available on our website. Regrettably, some printer makers do not give the driver for few OS that is not generally used. Directly below is the list of available printer driver on this web for Epson Stylus NX130
List of Compatible OS with Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- Search for the most suitable Epson Stylus NX130 driver for your operating system on the table below and after that click on the Download Here link in the right side of the table.
- Hold off until the Epson Stylus NX130 driver download activity is done after which open up your file directory that you save the Epson Stylus NX130 driver software on your computer, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction available until the Complete/Finish button shows up and after that your Epson Stylus NX130 driver has been set up fully.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- Right press the Windows start menu, after which just click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Select the Epson Stylus NX130 driver that you prefer to remove in your computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your Epson Stylus NX130 driver has been uninstalled flawlessly.
Epson Stylus NX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|