Epson Stylus NX130 driver is a particular package which enables your computer to communicate with your printer. Epson Stylus NX130 driver is readily available for free download on our website.
Epson Stylus NX130 is a quality computer printer for your office use or your home requirements. This printing system comes with printer cartridge technologies which will facilitate users in changing the printer cartridge.
Epson Stylus NX130 can produce quality fade and water-resistant presses in your printed documents from its DURABrite cartridge’s usage. Maximum print speed of this printer in providing your files is as 28 pages per minute. The top scan resolution of the printer device is left up to 1200 dpi.
Epson Stylus NX130 will provide you the utmost print resolution up to 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution. This device can supply your files as fast as 28 pages a few minutes for files and 15 pages a few minutes for colour files. It may provide a borderless 4 x 6 inches photos to you in only about 93 seconds.
Most of the well-known operating system used nowadays is perfectly supported with all the most recently released printer drivers available on this website. Nonetheless, some printer vendors do not provide you with the driver for few OS which is not generally used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this site for Epson Stylus NX130
List of Compatible OS with Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- Find the most suitable Epson Stylus NX130 driver with your operating system down below and after that click on Download Here button at the right area of the table.
- Hold off right up until your Epson Stylus NX130 driver download action is completed and then open up your file directory in the place you save the Epson Stylus NX130 driver package on your computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow each of the on-screen instruction available up until the Complete/Finish button comes up and after that your Epson Stylus NX130 driver has been installed correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- Right click on your Windows start menu, then click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Locate the Epson Stylus NX130 driver that you would like to uninstall from your computer and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your Epson Stylus NX130 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
Epson Stylus NX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|