Epson Stylus TX130 driver is a software to use Epson Stylus TX130 on a PC. Epson Stylus TX130 driver is available for free download on this website article.
Epson Stylus TX130 can be a multi-function All-in-One inkjet printing colored machine that’s incorporated with 32 Kilobyte standard memory capacity together with Epson Micro Piezo print mind technology to supply sharp and crisp text in your printed documents and files very rapidly.
Epson Stylus TX130 includes 4 picoliter ink droplet size along with 4-separated Epson DURABrite Ultra inks printer cartridge system. This computer printer could deliver maximum print resolution outputs as wide as 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution for monochrome documents in addition to color print outputs.
Epson Stylus TX130 delivers your good quality documents as quickly as possible around 28 pages per minutes for monochrome documents while printing color documents can depend on 15 pages per minutes. The printer device also comes with a built-in 100-sheet capacity input paper tray and could scan your documents at its peak print resolution around 9600 dpi resolution.
Sometimes, your operating system might not be compatible with Epson Stylus TX130 printer. So, you would need to check out the list of the compatible system just below right before downloading Epson Stylus TX130 printer driver at the end of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
Go along with all these processes in order to setup the printer driver completely on Windows os.
- Right after the download is complete and you are ready to install this Epson Stylus TX130 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The Epson Stylus TX130 driver file name for Windows Operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterward wait while this Epson Stylus TX130 driver files being is extracted for the following installation process.
- As soon as the Epson Stylus TX130 installation process starts, merely follow the instructions on your own monitor to successfully set up the Epson Stylus TX130 driver package.
- The Installation process is complete and the Epson Stylus TX130 printing device is ready to operate.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
Follow all these processes to fully uninstall the Epson Stylus TX130 printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows OS start menu at the bottom left area of your Windows screen.
- Click on the control panel, then under “Programs” menu, click on uninstall an application.
- Find the Epson Stylus TX130 computer printer driver you need to uninstall on the list of installed application.
- Locate Epson Stylus TX130 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, from then on simply go along with the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Epson Stylus TX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|