Epson WorkForce 520 driver is software that allows a computer to connect with a printer. Epson WorkForce 520 driver is available for free on this website page.
Epson WorkForce 520 is a fast multi-purpose All-in-One wireless printing device that can deliver your important documents at fast print speed with a good print quality as well. This particular printing device is a perfect solution for those who needs a fast and reliable printing device for their home and workplace needs.
Epson WorkForce 520 printing device can deliver your documents at speed as fast as 15 pages per minutes for mono documents and 5.4 pages per minutes for color files and photos. You can also use the wireless connectivity on this printing device to print from many compatible mobile devices instantly.
Epson WF-520 printing device also features Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) technology to help you in copying and scanning many documents and files instantly. This particular printing device also comes with fax features and quick-dry printer ink technology to improve your work productivity at your office significantly.
Most of the popular operating system used nowadays is perfectly compatible with the most recently released printer drivers available on our page. Nonetheless, some printer makers do not give the driver for few OS which is not universally used. Here is the list of available printer driver on this web for Epson WorkForce 520.
List of Compatible OS with Epson WorkForce 520 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson WorkForce 520 Driver
- See the most suitable Epson WorkForce 520 driver with your operating system below this article and after that click on the Download Here button on the right part of the table.
- Hold on right until the Epson WorkForce 520 driver download task is finished after which open up the file directory wherever you save the Epson WorkForce 520 driver software on your laptop, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction available so that the Complete/Finish button comes out and in that case your Epson WorkForce 520 driver has been installed correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson WorkForce 520 Driver
- Right click the Windows start menu, then click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Select the Epson WorkForce 520 driver you want to uninstall on the PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your Epson WorkForce 520 driver has been uninstalled properly.
The instruction presented previously will work flawlessly on Windows 8.1. The steps can be a little bit different on another operating system.
Epson WorkForce 520 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Epson