Epson WorkForce 645 driver is a software package that allows your PC to communicate with a printer. Epson WorkForce 645 driver is available on this website for completely free to download.
Epson WorkForce 645 is a suitable printer for individual use at home or small-to-medium workplace that features a built-in 2.5″ screen display. This display can be accessed instantly on the printer device without the need to connect it to the PC so that you can scan and copy your essential document very quickly.
Epson WorkForce 645 comes with automatic duplex printing, copying, as well as scanning technology that enables users to print, copy, or scan both side of their documents automatically. It has a high-capacity easy-to-use input paper tray and high-capacity printer cartridge to lower your printing cost up to 40 percent.
Print speed of Epson WorkForce 645 printer can be as fast as 15 ppm in printing mono documents and 7.2 ppm in printing color photos and images. This particular printer also features automatic document feeder features that can instantly scan and copy your document as many as 30 pages. You can also make use of the Wi-Fi connectivity on this printer to print instantly from iPad, iPhone, and Android-based mobile devices effortlessly.
Most of the common OS used these days is fully supported with all the most up-to-date printer drivers available on this page. However, some printing machine makers do not give the driver for few OS that is not generally used. The following is the list of available printer driver on this web for Epson WorkForce 645.
List of Compatible OS with Epson WorkForce 645 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson WorkForce 645 Driver
- Find the compatible Epson WorkForce 645 driver with the computer OS below then just click on the Download Here URL on the second column of the table.
- Wait until finally your Epson WorkForce 645 driver download action is complete then open up your file directory wherever you save the driver program on your desktop, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction available so that the Complete/Finish button pops up and afterward your Epson WorkForce 645 driver has been installed correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson WorkForce 645 Driver
- Right simply click on the Windows start menu, and then click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Locate the Epson WorkForce 645 driver that you prefer to uninstall on the computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the instructions until the Complete/Finish button shows up and the Epson WorkForce 645 driver has been uninstalled completely.
The instruction presented in this article runs correctly on Windows 8.1 operating system. The steps could be a little bit different to complete on another operating system.
Epson WorkForce 645 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Epson