Epson XP-520 driver is the software allowing the computer to connect with a printer. Epson XP-520 driver is readily available for free download on this website page.
Epson Expression Premium is a premium quality multi-purpose All-in-One printer machine that comes in compact and stylish design. This printer comes as a perfect solution for your personal use at home or small workplace. This particular device can deliver stunning image at fast print speed.
Epson XP-520 printing device can immediately give you high-quality photograph with borderless setting at size up to 8 x 10 inches. It also features built-in auto double-sided printing technology to help you in printing on both side of your document automatically. This feature can help you in lowering the printing cost up to 50% on paper usage.
Epson Expression Premium features wireless connectivity that can help you in printing from other devices like iPad, iPhone, and Android smart phone and tablet device effortlessly. Therefore, users can instantly print their files and documents as long as they are still within the wireless connection range around the printer’s position.
Most of the common OS used in recent times is definitely supported with all of the most recent printer drivers available on this website. However, some printing device producers do not give the driver for few operating system which is not generally used. Directly below is the list of available printer driver on this web for Epson XP-520.
List of Compatible OS with Epson XP-520 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-520 Driver
- Get the most suitable Epson XP-520 driver for your OS below then click Download Here button in the right part of the table.
- Wait a minute until finally the Epson XP-520 driver download action is done after which open up the file directory that you save the driver program on your hard disk, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction shown so that the Complete/Finish button appears and in that case your Epson XP-520 driver has been installed perfectly.
How to Uninstall Epson XP-520 Driver
- Right press your Windows start menu, after which click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Locate the Epson XP-520 driver which you like to remove on the computer and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the instruction shown on your computer screen until the Complete/Finish option shows up and the Epson XP-520 driver has been uninstalled properly.
The direction given in this article works flawlessly on Windows 8.1 OS. The entire process would be a little bit different on another OS.
Epson XP-520 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Epson UK