HP DeskJet 1010 driver is the program that allows your computer to connect with a printer. HP DeskJet 1010 driver is available on this website page for free of charge to download.
HP DeskJet 1010 is a compact and affordable printing device which can be instantly help you at everyday use at home or small office. This particular printing device can instantly help you in printing many essential documents at your work effortlessly.
The HP DeskJet 1010 comes with high-yield printer ink cartridge with a very reasonable price which can definitely lower your printing cost for each of your documents. This easy-to-use printer is able to give you premium look documents at fast print speed up to 17 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 24 pages per minutes for color files and images. HP DeskJet 1010 features a sleek and compact design which makes this printer can be easily fit in any corner of your work desk at your office.
Most of the popular operating system being used nowadays is completely compatible with all the current printer drivers available on this page. However, some printer manufacturers do not provide the drivers for some OS which is not generally used. Further down is the list of the available driver on this website which is compatible for HP DeskJet 1010. You may even find HP Deskjet 1010 Driver on our sibling website.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 1010 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 1010 Driver
- Search for the most suitable HP DeskJet 1010 driver with your operating system listed below then click on Download Here option in the right section of the table.
- Wait a minute to the point where your HP DeskJet 1010 driver download activity is complete and then open your file directory wherever you save the driver software program on your PC, afterward double-click on it.
- Follow each on-screen instruction displayed so that the Complete/Finish button shows up and in that case your HP DeskJet 1010 driver has been set up completely.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 1010 Driver
- Right head over to your Windows start menu, then click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs section.
- Look for the HP DeskJet 1010 driver that you want to remove on the PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your HP DeskJet 1010 driver has been uninstalled completely.
The direction presented previously is working perfectly on Windows 8.1. The entire process might be a little bit different on another operating system.
HP DeskJet 1010 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP