HP DeskJet 2000 driver is a software that allows a PC to connect with a printer. HP DeskJet 2000 driver is readily available for free download on this website page.
HP DeskJet 2000 is a compact and stylish printing machine that features many useful printing functions like an integrated network connectivity to help users in printing from many compatible devices effortlessly. This printer uses HP 61 cartridge for black color and HP 61 tricolor cartridge that can deliver professional quality outputs on your images very quickly.
The HP DeskJet 2000 printing machine features a built-in input paper tray that can hold up to 50 sheet of paper and 30-page output paper tray to ease users in completing their work at their home and workplace. This printer can deliver maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution in printing your files.
Most of the popular OS used nowadays is fully supported with all of the current printer drivers available on our website. However, some printer makers do not give the driver for few OS which is not universally used. Directly below is the list of available printer driver on this page for HP DeskJet 2000.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
- See the perfect HP DeskJet 2000 driver with your operating system on the table provided below and after that click on the Download Here option on the right section of the table.
- Wait until eventually your HP DeskJet 2000 driver download action is done after which open your file directory in the place you save the HP DeskJet 2000 driver software on your computer, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow all the on-screen instruction shown so that the Complete/Finish button shows up and after that your HP DeskJet 2000 driver has been set up altogether.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
- Right simply click your Windows start menu, and after that click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Search for the HP DeskJet 2000 driver you want to remove in your PC and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button appears and your HP DeskJet 2000 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
HP DeskJet 2000 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP