HP DeskJet 2020hc driver is a software that allows your PC to connect with a printer. HP DeskJet 2020hc driver is available for free download on this website page.
HP DeskJet 2020hc is a high-featured printing device which is able to print as many as 1500 sheets using only a single original black cartridge for this printer. This particular printing device can give you maximum outputs on your documents as well as borderless photos instantly.
The HP DeskJet 2020hc comes with an input tray which is able to hold as many as 60 sheets of documents and an output paper cassette which can hold up to 25 pages of your papers. Maximum print speed of this printer can be up to 20 pages per minutes in printing mono documents and 16 pages per minutes in printing color files and images.
HP DeskJet 2020hc can definitely produce good quality scan and print at maximum resolution. The maximum resolution which can be achieved by using this printing device is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution and 1200 dpi scan resolution. This printer is a perfect device for those who wants a reliable and affordable printing device at their home or small workplace.
Most of the common operating system used in these days is definitely supported with these most up-to-date printer drivers available on our page. Nevertheless, some printing device providers do not provide the driver for few OS which is not commonly used. Further down is the list of available printer driver on this website for HP DeskJet 2020hc.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 2020hc Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2020hc Driver
- Get the most suitable HP DeskJet 2020hc driver with your operating system on the table below and then click on Download Here button at the right part of the table.
- Hold off right until your HP DeskJet 2020hc driver download action is complete after which open the file directory the place where you save the driver package on your PC, then simply double-click on it.
- Follow all on-screen instruction displayed so that the Complete/Finish button displays and after that your HP DeskJet 2020hc driver has been set up correctly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2020hc Driver
- Right click on your Windows start menu, and click on Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Look for the HP DeskJet 2020hc driver which you like to uninstall on the PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click on the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and then your HP DeskJet 2020hc driver has been uninstalled properly.
The direction presented previously performs correctly on Windows 8.1. The process will probably be little bit different on another OS.
HP DeskJet 2020hc Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : HP