HP DeskJet 2130 driver is the software for a computer to connect with a printer. HP DeskJet 2130 driver is available for free download on our website page at the last section of this post.
HP DeskJet 2130 is a professional quality printing machine which can assist users in completing multiple task at your home or workplace. This particular printer can help you in copying, scanning, and printing many documents and files instantly. It also comes with a reasonably price cartridge to print multiple documents at a very affordable price.
HP DeskJet 2130 comes with a compact and stylish body design that can easily fit on your work desk easily. This particular printing machine is a perfect printing machine for anyone who need a reasonably price and dependable printer cartridge for every day use. It can deliver black-and-white documents with speed as fast as 7.5 pages per minutes and color files as fast as 5.5 pages per minutes.
HP DeskJet 2130 can print the first documents in only around 15 seconds for black-and-white documents and 18 pages per minutes for color files and photos. It can give you maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution easily. It has 60-page input paper tray capacity and 25-sheet output paper tray.
Most of the common OS being used in these days is completely supported with the most up-to-date printer drivers available on this website. Regrettably, some printer companies do not give you the driver for few operating system which is not universally used. Down below is the list of available printer driver on this site for HP DeskJet 2130.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 2130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2130 Driver
- Get the most suitable HP DeskJet 2130 driver with your OS listed below then simply click on the Download Here button on the right side of the table.
- Hold off until eventually the HP DeskJet 2130 driver download action is completed and then open up your file directory that you save the HP DeskJet 2130 driver package on your laptop, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow every on-screen instruction available so that the Complete/Finish button displays and in that case your HP DeskJet 2130 driver has been set up completely.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2130 Driver
- Right press your Windows start menu, after which click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Select the HP DeskJet 2130 driver that you need to uninstall from your PC and click on Uninstall button or even simply double-click at the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until the Complete/Finish button shows up and your HP DeskJet 2130 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
HP DeskJet 2130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|