HP DeskJet 2540 driver is the package which enables your PC to communicate with a printer. HP DeskJet 2540 driver is available for free on our website post.
HP DeskJet 2540 is a multi-purpose All-in-One printer device which comes with wireless technology which can be used to print your files from compatible mobile smart phone devices instantly. Users can also print documents and photos from their iPhone, iPad, and other Android mobile devices using this particular printing machine.
The HP DeskJet 2540 comes in a compact and stylish design with premium white color on its outer part. This printer comes with quick print speed to help you at your office. This easy-to-use printing device can help you in printing, scanning, and copying your multiple document fast.
HP DeskJet 2540 features high-capacity printer ink cartridge which allows you to produce more files and documents by using its reasonably price printer ink. The first print out from this printer can be printed in less than 17 seconds for black-and-white documents and 24 seconds for color files. Maximum resolution that can be produced by this particular printing device is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
Most of the common operating system used in these days is perfectly compatible with all the current printer drivers available on this page. Yet, some printer producers do not give you the driver for few OS which is not commonly used. Directly below is the list of available printer driver on this website for HP DeskJet 2540.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 2540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2540 Driver
- Identify the most suitable HP DeskJet 2540 driver with the computer OS down below this article then click at the Download Here button in the second column of the table.
- Wait until eventually your HP DeskJet 2540 driver download activity is done and then open up your file directory that you save the driver program on your desktop, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow each of the on-screen instruction shown so that the Complete/Finish button displays and in that case your HP DeskJet 2540 driver has been set up correctly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2540 Driver
- Right press the Windows start menu, then simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Find the HP DeskJet 2540 driver that you want to uninstall from your PC and click on Uninstall button or just double-click at the driver.
- Follow the instruction on your screen until the Complete/Finish button shows up and the HP DeskJet 2540 driver has been uninstalled correctly.
The direction presented in this article is working flawlessly on Windows 8.1 OS. The process will be a little bit different on another operating system.
HP DeskJet 2540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7,|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP