HP DeskJet 3050 driver is a program enables your PC to connect with the printer. HP DeskJet 3050 driver can be downloaded on our website for free of charge at the last part of this article.
HP DeskJet 3050 is a reasonably price compact printer that comes readily available with Wi-Fi connection features that can be instantly used for scanning, printing, and copying your images and document effortlessly. You can also instantly print from many compatible mobile smart phone device like Android and iOS based devices.
The HP DeskJet 3050 has a 5 cm LCD screen display that can be used to review your photos before deciding to print it directly on the printer device without having to connect it to the PC beforehand. This sleek and stylish printer comes in a compact design which makes it a perfect printer to put on your work desk at your workplace.
HP 3050 offers two printer ink cartridges on the purchase which is one cartridge for black ink and one other cartridge for the color cartridge. This printer offers medium print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution which is good enough to print sharp and clear text on your documents. The scan resolution of this printer is also good enough which can be up to 1200 dpi.
Most of the common operating system being used in recent times is perfectly supported with these latest printer drivers available on this page. Yet, some printing device makers do not provide the driver for few operating system that is not commonly used. Listed below is the list of the available printer driver on this web for HP DeskJet 3050. You may also find HP Deskjet 3050 Driver on our sibling website.
List of Compatible OS with HP DeskJet 3050 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3050 Driver
- Select the most compatible printer driver for your computer system down below and click on the Download Here button at the right part of the table.
- Hold on until eventually the HP DeskJet 3050 driver download action is finished and then open up the file directory in which you save the driver software on the computer hard drive, then simply just double-click on it.
- Follow all instructions available on the screen until the Complete/Finish button pops up and in that case your HP DeskJet 3050 driver has installed properly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3050 Driver
- Right click on the start menu logo on your desktop, and after that simply click Control Panel option.
- Click on Uninstall a program right below programs category.
- Locate the HP DeskJet 3050 driver that you prefer to uninstall from the computer and click on Uninstall button or simply just double-click on the HP DeskJet 3050 driver.
- Follow the instructions shown on your screen until the Complete/Finish button comes up and then your HP DeskJet 3050 driver file has been uninstalled completely.
The instruction provided previously will work perfectly on Windows 8.1. The process would be a little bit different on another OS.
HP DeskJet 3050 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : HP